The Association would like to extend our thanks to all exhibitors and vendors taking part in our annual show. We appreciate the time and effort you put forth to come here and help make our show a success.
The following polices have been set in place with safety in mind:
- All exhibitors and vendors must register before unloading equipment.
- If you need help while loading or unloading, ask! There are always plenty of helping hands around. Don’t get hurt for lack of help.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that their equipment is operated properly and safely. Check your equipment before start up.
- All gasoline or other combustibles must be kept in an approved container and stored in a safe manner.
- Engines must be shut down before refuelling.
- Turn off fuel tank valves when parked.
- Running engines or equipment must not be left unattended.
- All running displays should be roped off.
- No riders are allowed on tractors without fenders.
- Steam engines are to be attended at all times while under a full head of steam.
- Know where your fire extinguisher is and how to use it.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to operate any equipment owned by the U.P. Steam and Gas Engine Association.
- Persons under 18 years of age can operate privately owned equipment at all sponsored UP Steam and Gas Engine Association activities after providing a copy of current personal liability insurance showing a minimum of $300,000 to the Association in advance to the activity.
- Camp only in designated areas.
- All animals shall be leased. Please pick up after your animal.
- No bare feet on show grounds.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the exhibition areas.
- We are a family friendly show. Appropriate behavior and dress are appreciated.
- Be respectful to our visitors and to other exhibitors and vendors.
The U. P. Steam and Gas Engine Association reserves the right to eject from the fairgrounds any person not adhering these guidelines.
Remember, safety is everyone’s responsibility. Thanks for helping.