FLEA MARKET SPACES AVAILABILITY
Spaces for our 2021 show may still be available.
Please contact our Susan Beauchamp, Flea Market Coordinator
Phone: 906-280-5058 (day only please)
FLEA MARKET SPACE PRICING
Outdoor Food ($155)
Outdoor Flea Market – 100s (50′ wide x 25′ deep) $40
Outdoor Flea Market – 200s (30′ wide x 50′ deep) $40
Outdoor Flea Market – 300s (50′ wide x 30′ deep) $40
Outdoor Flea Market – 400s (50′ wide x 30′ deep) $40
Outdoor Flea Market – 500s (50′ wide x 25′ deep) $35
Outdoor Flea Market – 700s 50 wide x 22′ deep) $35
Indoor Flea Market – 2 tables $85
Our 46th Annual Show will be held on Labor Day Weekend, September 3-6, 2021, at the U.P. State Fairgrounds in Escanaba, Michigan.
Friday, September 3: 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday, September 4: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sunday, September 5: 9 AM – 5 PM
Monday, September 6: 9 AM – 4 PM
Vendors are responsible for removal of all property not sold, trash disposal, etc.
Vendor set up for our 46th Annual Show begins on Thursday, September 2. No early set up please.
On-site camping is available on a first come basis. Power and water are not guaranteed. Not all vendor sites have camping.
Early arrivals are changed a daily $20 camping fee from the time they hook up to water and electricity up to Friday evening. No charge for primitive camping.
Vendors are not charged camping fees for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night.
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations for the U.P. State Fairgrounds have been established by the Department of Environmental Quality and the Health Department. Please refer to these rules and regulations when setting up your camp site.
- All campsites will be a minimum 1200 square feet.
- An unobstructed path of not less than 4 feet must be maintained completely around recreational unit. This includes awnings! Awnings cannot overlap.
- ONE camping unit per site (non-group site).
- If reserving two sites for displays/exhibits and camping, the one recreation vehicle can span both sites.
- No water splitters or “Y’s” permitted. Each unit must be connected to a separate approved water outlet.
- No electric splitters permitted. Each unit must be connected to a separate outlet.
- Group sites are permitted based on the following:
1200 square feet minimum PER recreation unit. Example 7 units x 1200 =8400 square foot
Four foot unobstructed path around units. This includes awnings!
Water splitters or “Y’s” cannot be used.
Electric splitters cannot be used.
- Each recreation unit is limited to eight people.
All animals shall be leased. Please pick up after your animal.
No bare feet on show grounds.
No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the exhibition areas.
We are a family friendly show. Appropriate behavior and dress are appreciated.
The U. P. Steam and Gas Engine Association reserves the right to eject from the fairgrounds any person not adhering these guidelines.
The U. P. Steam and Gas Engine Association will not be responsible for any accidents, theft, or damage. We will, however, take all reasonable precautions to safeguard all persons and items.